Tuesday, May 23, 2006
And then there were TWO....
Well, this is it, folks. Tonight is the last chance for Taylor and Kat to make one more impression for votes. Personally, I don't mind which one wins. I LOVE them both. I just really hope they sound good tonight!! I am so excited and I am not ashamed to admit it. :)

Five minutes to show time.

Here we go....

3 songs for each...

A Kat and Taylor montage of clips.

Commmercials...

A Chris appearance.

Kat sings "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" LOVE this song and I loved her 1st performance of it. The box drummers are there with her again. She sounds HOT! Kat has definitely lost weight since the beginning. She looks relaxed. She sounds great. She looked natural to me...like she was having fun. Randy says she sang it better than the first time. Simon says, "Good with a small g." She looks like she will cry easily tonight. For her first song I give her....23/25.

Taylor sings "Living For the City." Look at that purple coat! He should unbutton it. I really like this song. He did such a good job the first time with this song. Taylor has this thing won on entertainment alone. He did GREAT. CLASSIC Taylor!! What else can I say? I give him.... 24/25.

Kat sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." She tore this song UP last week. Let's see how it goes tonight. She looks serious this time. So far, it sounds as good as last time. I do wish she had picked an upbeat song, but girl can SING! Excellent job, Kat! Bless her heart, she is so emotional tonight. I keep expecting her to just burst into tears. I give her 24/25.

Taylor sings "Levon." Ahh....Taylor starts out just right...soft...Taylor is doing it right tonight. Not too showy or dancey.(is that a word?) Awesome Taylor. I love him. The judges (Randy and Simon) didn't like it so much. I give Taylor this time....23/25.

I don't know if I'll vote tonight. I can't decide who to vote for.

Kat sings "My Destiny." A new song. This will be Kat's single if she wins. She looks beautiful. I like the song. Very nice. Not too cheesy. Pretty dress. It looks great on her. I wish I could wear something that tight! She's a little flat on the low notes, but otherwise, sounds right on. I wish they would have gotten to sing new songs all along. Pretty song. She did pretty well with it even with a few bum notes. I don't think this was the HUGE note to end on..but you can't deny she is good! I give her....22/25.

Taylor sings "Do I Make You Proud." Sounds like a slow one. A little flat and shaky to start. As the song picks up, he sounds GREAT! I can't say anything else about Taylor. He has this won. I give him 23/25.

Yep, I have to vote for Taylor. I just love him too much. Just that much more than Kat. Simon says Taylor just won American Idol.

Overall, a pretty good night of singing. They both did well with the "new" songs. Did what they could with the song they were given.

My prediction for who will win...Taylor Hicks.

It's been a great season!
posted by Angie @ 7:51 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    I agree I think Taylor nailed the win tonight!

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    nahh. Kat's been too consistently good throughout. Her fans are legion. . . I predict it'll be close, but Kat comes out on top

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    My prediction:

    Ryan tells us that America voted in record numbers last night....

    That he tells us that the final vote has never been this close before...

    That Ryan finds amazing new and original ways to tell us all who won, right after the break....

    And that Kat will just squeak out the win over Taylor, but neither will even top the crap that Bo Bice is putting out now.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I predict Kat will win just because the one I want to win always comes in second..lol I love Taylor :)

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I think Taylor will take it. He has a huge Fan base. It HAS been a great season. Bring on BIG BROTHER!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger TLR said…

    Hi, Angie..Boy I missed slim last night..I think Taylor will win! I do belive that they will both do well in the music business no matter who wins.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger ...jus me said…

    Boy, ya know it really could go either way! I really "heart" Taylor, and I am pulling for him. I think he did better last night, but who knows? Look at Chris???

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I just have to say that I'd never heard Black Horse & the Cherry Tree before she sang it...but I loved it so much the first time that I had to download the song. :)

    I agree with your winner's assesment...Go Taylor!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives