Sunday, May 28, 2006
Random Photos Sunday
Here's my very own photo meme. Eh, not really. But here are a couple of random photos for your blog viewing enjoyment.


Tater and Baby J dressed for church. Notice how little brother would NOT stand next to his sister for the picture.


Bubba and I did go out last night. We didn't get to see a movie but we went to Scotty's Brewhouse first. They don't serve mixed drinks there so we went to Applebee's after for some dessert and so I could get a raspberry margarita. The all-time WORST margarita ever. Next time I'll go to Chili's. Their's are the best.



Happy Sunday, y'all!
posted by Angie @ 10:03 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Well I am very glad no WAL-Mart!!!..YEAH

    Your kiddos look absolutely adorable as always :)

    Happy Sunday girlie.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives