Sunday, May 28, 2006
Just for Scooter
This is just for SCOOTER because he can't ever stop by here and comment WITHOUT mentioning American "Karoake."



By the way, Scoot, he's 29, which is hardly OLD! Plus? Until I see an actual photo of you to take my mind off him, he's pretty hot..and I'd do him. ;)

Hee hee.


Scooter, stop being a TV and music snob. (I think you need to enjoy LOST for what it is and stop being so grumpy about it.) Oh, I have this theory about you, Scoot. I think that you REALLY secretly watch American Idol. You just don't want anyone to know. ;)

By the way, YES, my mission is to suck as a blogger. (though some would say I am already there.) :) Where's a red heart smiley when I need one??
posted by Angie @ 4:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Maybe I'm just being subjective, but anyone who is older than me is old. And looking at those pictures, dude's not only old, but he's kinda creepy in a "dude who would insist to hang out with us just because he bought us beer in high school" kinda way. (And I actually posted of my picture once on one of my blogs.)

    And enjoy Lost for what is? The problem with that is I have absolutely no clue what it is. Maybe if i could figure that out, maybe I could enjoy it a little more. (Keep in mind, as much as I complain, I still put it as the 2nd best show on TV last years, and it will stay in the top 5 of this year's list that should be up after I mow my lawn.)

    As for being a music snob, the majority of the reviews on my site are positive and I even didn't pan former kareoke queen Carrie Underwood's album last year. Some Hearts even landed on best albums of the year list.

    So there.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I think he is awesome and very handsome. I love his eyes and his smile the most. As far as the grey hair. It just makes him. It is SO him. Did you see the pic they showed of him and his dad when he was a little younger.. He was a hottie back then too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives