Monday, May 29, 2006
Don't touch me!
Seriously. Don't touch me. I think every inch of my skin is sticky. Why, you ask? Because summertime has arrived officially here in the Hoosier state. It was 91 degrees today with about...oh, I don't know...250% humidity. Y-U-C-K!

Me and Bubba just got home from Wal-mart. This is the best time to go. I hate shopping when it is busy. Plus, I looked like crap so I didn't want to run into people I know. We were both so tired, though, we barely made it through to get what we needed.

Remind me to re-train Bubba to NOT make a circle through wal-mart to get to the food section. He puts way too much other stuff in the cart on the way.

Must go shower now...

Happy Memorial Day!
posted by Angie @ 1:09 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have this fantasy about hot and sticky, but I won't go there. Happy Memorial Day!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    ah but, if nothing else, WalMart should have air conditioning... I'm not sure that makes up for the stress of actually going into a WalMart, but it might help. :D

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    My MIL just got back from the Indy 500 race this weekend. She said she almost past out from heat stroke ..literally. She said she was grabbing ice out of the lemonaide and rubbing herself down with it.

    man it must be some summer up there already..sheesh.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives