Saturday, June 03, 2006
I hate digital cameras
Digital cameras suck up the batteries!! Drives me crazy. I swear I just put new batteries in and when I was at Chili's last night with 'the girls' I tried to take some pictures and the camera was dead. So, I took a couple of real pictures on real film. Unfortunately, it will be months before I get them developed. That's how I roll. :)


The night out was fun. It was me and 6 of my co-workers plus another friend of a co-worker. Almost all of us had margaritas. We ate (I had the southwestern eggrolls, of course.) and laughed and tried to think of something to do after. A few of us went to Bygones -- a local bar with a live band. Problem was, it was still early so the band wasn't playing. So we just sat around and talked and watched one girl in our group get quite tipsy. Had some interesting conversations about sex. We scoped out the single male possibilities for one girl. We danced a little when the band finally started playing and we people-watched. It's kind of funny watching people who can't dance..dance.

So, anyway, we had fun. But, I missed Bubba. I really wanted him there to dance with, so I told him he is going next time!
posted by Angie @ 9:19 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol I ALWAYS eat the soutwestern eggrolls when I go there .. MMMMmmMMMmmmMM they are sooo yummy. I bet they would be even better with a margarita.. mmmm a strawberry one even. Oh and about the batteries. We had that problem until we started bying lithium ones. Have you tried that yet ?

    Have a great weekend girlie. \
    * hugs*

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger EAPrez said…

    you need to get a few sets of rechargeables that are 2500 or more mAh.
    They hold the charge a lot longer and better. Also buy something that allows you to plug the battery charger into your cig lighter so you can always have some charged batteries.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    My digital has it's own rechargeable batterie. My mouse eats batteries though, it is so annoying.
    Have a good weekend.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Tigersan said…

    Soutwestern Eggrolls... that sounds yummy :). The picture looks good too ;)

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Sonia Sherrod said…

    Voted for you on Botb. Love the title! Wish my 11year old would order something other than CF's when we go out to eat. Ohwell

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, man I miss SW Eggrolls! We don't have a Chili's around, so it's been about 3 years since I've had them. I also love their lettuce wraps. Sigh. A Chili's HAS to come downriver(Detroit) sometime, doesn't it?

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I'm an exceptional one, I suppose. We have Chilis around here, and I have a charger for my digital camera battery. :)

    First time I've been here. Enjoyed your site.

    Blessings,

    Shirley

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said…

    I love that you missed your husband and want him to go with you next time. That's exactly how I would be!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives