Friday, June 02, 2006
Gee thanks.
Thanks to the anonymous commenter that enlightened me on the meaning of "ficken" in German. Now, I don't curse here too often, but I think today I have to say...


No shit, Sherlock.

But guess what? I'm not German. I don't live in Germany. I don't speak German. If you want to know what 'ficken' means here...right here..on this blog. There is a link on my left side-bar. 'Splains the whole thing.

Sorry, to my regulars, for this lame post, but I am NOT in the mood today. Those pictures last night (THREE AND A HALF HOURS of peeling pictures apart) sorta kinda stressed me out.

TGIF and all that. I am going out with 'the girls' tonight so maybe I can de-stress my brain!!
posted by Angie @ 11:59 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    girls night out... lucky duck!!!!!
    im jealous... but you just reminded me i need to email my friend in oklahoma and find out when she's comgin home so we can plan a night out on the town!

    as far as ficken chingers... i jsut read the meaning and i think it's hysterical! i haven't seen what your anon commenter had to say although i can only imagine what it means.... the obvious, i'm sure... oh well... its your blog, you call it what you want, right?

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geez! You still get bothered by people over that? Idiots.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't let the German bastards wear you down. As for we Scottish guys, we KNOW what we like!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives