Sunday, June 11, 2006
Sniff Sniff...Sneeze Sneeze
Allergies kicked my A** this morning. Now I have a headache. I hate having allergies. I only have one pill left so I must get more very soon. An excuse to go to wal-mart! :) No, no...it's an excuse for Bubba to visit his 2nd home. They've named one of the aisles after him now with those footstep stickers on the floor leading the way to it. Kind of like, follow the yellow brick road.

Oh, I almost forgot. I am toying with the idea of doing the rent my blog thing again on blog explosion. Right now I am leaning toward....not. I always feel guilty if I don't get many clicks for my renter. Plus, there is the added pressure of talking them up and begging for clicks from my reader...er..readers..do I have more than one reader these days? :) I don't really have a good place for it on either of my sidebars. Hmm..I have liked the freedom of NOT renting since I quit cold turkey a couple of months or so ago. Just thinking out loud a bit.

I guess that is it for now. Just wanted to let you all know about the misery that is snotty nose and itchy, watery eyes. I need to go blow my nose now.

Happy Sunday!!
posted by Angie @ 4:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Musicguy said…

    ever try Nasonex?? Out of all the prescription allergy drugs, it works the best, at least for me. I have NO symptoms whatsoever when I remember to take it :-)

    I avoid Fart-mart, the evil capitalistic corporation.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger TLR said…

    Ahh! Wal-Mart was my friend today also. Really didn't need anything, but I sure came home with stuff.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have felt SOOOO sick since waking up Sunday morning,, I haven't even wanted to blog,, throat hurts,,, sinus' stuffed, ,, sneezing every so often. Took my allergy pill,, it helps but then dries my throat out so bad it hurts more. can't win.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives