Saturday, June 17, 2006
Help me win!!
slimforums

ATTENTION FELLOW TV-AHOLICS!
See the image above? Don't click on it 'cause it won't take you to the site. Click HERE instead to go visit the forums where I'm a moderator. The forums were created by DJSlim who also has the best American Idol site that I hang out on during the AI season. Now that AI is over, I have to have a place to talk about my other favorite reality shows, right? Slim's Forum is where I can do that. All you other's who watch too much tv, like me, click on over and join the forums!

Now, about the "Help me win" part. Since the forum is fairly new, we want more participation and more members. We are trying to get forum membership up to 100 by July 31st. Sooooo....if you love me, and I know you do, click on over to Slim's Forum register and then post on the "I Was Recruited" topic and let Slim know I sent you. The one who gets the most people to sign up wins a prize. I loves me a good prize so GO! NOW! (really, the prize doesn't matter. We just want more people talking over there!)

By the way, the forums are for more than just reality tv, we talk about all kinds of stuff over there. So, GO! NOW! (how many times do I have to tell you??)

PS if anyone thinks they are gonna go over there and spam the forums, I will hunt you down personally, make you listen to Marilyn Manson sings Frank Sinatra while I expose you to subliminal and some not so subliminal images of....well..something really really BAD! Plus, there might be toothpicks under fingernails. Just sayin...

GO! NOW!
posted by Angie @ 7:30 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    MmM, looks like all reality TV to me. Let me know when there is a Veronica Mars or Lost section.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I signed up Angie, hopefully I stated that i was recruited by you in the right place! Can't wait till wednesday :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives