Friday, June 30, 2006
Big Fat Blog Funk
If you all haven't noticed (and I say "all" as if I actually still have regular readers, even though I know that everyone who has stopped by for the last week has had to endure the same post with me in that high school volleyball photo and have STRIPPED me from their blogrolls) I have been in a serious BLOG FUNK for the last week or so. It's severe blogger's block, I guess. SBB, I like to call it. Do you suppose there is a treatment for it? Perhaps I just need therapy. Or maybe, I just need a more exciting life so I actually have something to blog about. Well, now, that would just be too easy, now wouldn't it?

Thing is, I'm just in a general funk. General Funkiness Syndrome. GFS. I think I know what the problem is. It's THE FAT. THE FAT is the cause of all of life's problems, don't ya know.

What? We have no money? It's THE FAT.

The house is messy? THE FAT.

The kids are acting up? DA FAT.

Need gas in the van? FATTY BOOMBALATTY.

Cable went out? FATTY MCFATTERSON.

I have issues, I know. I am not blind to that. I need Dr Phil. I NEED The Biggest Loser. I need liposuction. I need a personal chef and a trainer. Too bad my name's not Oprah.

In the meantime, until I get inspired to post,(which, I DO have a post in my head, but it's all about TV and really? How interesting is that to anyone else but me?)
I'll be around, jiggling and having weird crazy lady conversations with THE FAT and also applying for my own zip code.

PS I have to send a shout out to my friend CRIPPLED PICKER. Shout out, CP! I would link to him, but there really isn't anywhere to link to but he reads my blog every day and calls me EVERY SINGLE DAY AT WORK to moan and complain when I don't update. Hello? It's THE FAT. Oh, and if you want to know why he is called Crippled Picker, if you ask nicely I might tell you. Or not.

PPS Also, I am not trying to copy Y when I use the words "the fat" but seriously, that's what I call it and that is what it will forever be until THE FAT is no longer in existance, which will be never, yeah. Forever THE FAT. Now, someone go get me a button that says "I mentioned "THE FAT" 5,399,456 times in one blog post!"

The End.

posted by Angie @ 12:45 PM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives