Saturday, June 24, 2006
Uninspired
I've got nothin'. If you need me, I'll be around reading blogs and Flickring.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!


Here's a Flashback Friday on a Saturday


Click it to big it.


Yep, that's me bottom right. (a clue would be the thing that says "ME") Note the wings in my hair, but otherwise it's not really big. I'm pretty proud of me. Also of note is my legs PC. (pre-cellulite) This aging thing kind of sucks.

Toodles for now.

One more thing...if you like to talk..if you like forums...if you like tv, music, or any other subject in the universe, why don't ya go sign up for my favorite FORUMS. I'm a mod over there and we'd love to have you. TARA we just made a new Lost topic so we'll be talking Lost AND BB7 (because you ARE going to watch if Kaysar makes it, right??). There are a couple of contests going on over there right now. The person who recruits the most new members will win something...**HINT HINT**...also, there will be a drawing amongst members with at least 10 posts. Come on..you know you love me and you want me to win!! SO, go NOW and REGISTER at Slim's forums. Then, go to the "I Was Recruited" topic and tell 'em I sent ya!
posted by Angie @ 7:37 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    You look great there!

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love the picture,, and yeah i've got nothin to day today either.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I joined your forum! What can I say, I'm a board junkie!

    Now you have to come join the one I'm on My Parent Connection! It's a good mom board!

    http://www.myparentconnection.com/forums/index.php

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    I wanted hair like that, never managed to get it.
    (Hello from a fellow Hoosier.)

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Have a great weekend!! Miss you!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Hey did BB come on tonight.. Our Dvr was set to record both in the living room and bedroom and neither did.. We have plenty of space and nothing was recording at the same time.. I thought maybe it just didn't air for some reason.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    come out, come out wherever you are??

    What night is BB on?? My "normal" routine is all screwed up since taking this IV seminar this week,, I slept at night when I should be working and went to the seminar during the day when I usually sleep,, ack! I'm all backwards now!
    Off to work I go now,, should be an interesting evening,, we'll see how I stay awake now.

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger The Catapillar said…

    Mr. E encouraged me to check out your site a while ago and I just got the time... I've really enjoyed my stay and have added your blog to my blogroll.

    I'll Be back..... muhahaha muhahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives