Sunday, July 02, 2006
Harley Girl
Bubba got the kids temporary tattoos the other day. They were firefighter tattoos and I'm not even really sure where he got them. They kind of looked like that picture..but kinda not. Ok, they looked nothing like that, but that's kind of cool as tattoos go. Anyway, the other morning when I was getting ready to go to work, Bubba applied the tattoos to the kids' forearms. Great spot, hon. I was in the bathroom and Tater comes in with her new tattoo. She was admiring it and said, "Now I need to get a motorcycle to ride." HUH?? I said, "Why do you say that?" She said, "Because I have a tattoo." Obviously only people with tattoos ride motorcycles and having a tattoo automatically means one must buy a motorcycle.

She's never getting a tattoo.
posted by Angie @ 2:26 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Teri M. said…

    Very cool! ;) Temp tatoos have always been pretty big around here. When my Monster was 5, I covered the sides of her face, her forehead and her neck with gorgeous butterfly tats and slapped some wings on her. I think these days she'd be more into the flames. ::sigh::

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger The Catapillar said…

    Kids are so cute!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a tattoo...no motorcycle. Tell Tater that motorcycles aren't mandatory! ;)

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Both my daughters tell me that I will never be a "real biker" until I get a tattoo, and yet I been riding for ever, the way they see it if I get one then they can get one ha... not if I can help it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives