Thursday, July 06, 2006
Suck, Suckage, Suckitude
Don't you wish your blog sucked as badly as mine? The BIG FAT BLOG FUNK continues.

Hey, this sucks almost...ALMOST..as bad as the singers on Rockstar:Supernova did last night! More on that later. Maybe.

But hey, BIG BROTHER starts tonight and I already know who is in the house, so it's not as exciting as it could be.

It's Thursday and I don't have a 13.

I didn't even wish my readers a Happy 4th.

Wow, this blog DOES suck! Why didn't you guys tell me???

Later.
posted by Angie @ 7:17 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your blog blow.

    I friggin forgot Rockstar started last night... forgot to set the DVR and only caught the last two "singers"....

    At least some of the chicks sounded halfway decent on the recap.... most of the guys sounded like crap....

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    I think Guppy got it wrong. Wasn't it "you blog blows"? Looks like a bunch of us just like to read sucky blogs.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, well, we have all been talking about it behind your back...

    Just kiddin', girl! Hey, we can't all be witty writers. Life is sometimes just boring!

    I, for one, enjoy reading your blog. Keep doing what you do. i just do memes when I'm bored.

    Remember, you are writing for YOU...

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey how come you aren't live blogging about Big Brother All Stars,, it would be BBAS

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Suck Me

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives