Friday, July 07, 2006
***Big Brother Spoiler***
Do not read if you don't want to know details before the show airs again on Tuesday.




First, I have to say...HA HA HA HA HA! TARA I got you hooked on BB!! :) Be careful...the live feeds are ADDICTIVE! (Kaysar needs a haircut.)






First, Janelle won the Veto competition today. That's the biggest news.
Alison has been whining about not wanting to stay in the house. I want her gone.
Mike Boogie and Diane are pretty much just jealous because America loved the Season 6 people.
Erika wants Kaysar.
Chicken George still can't pronounce Kaysar's name. Kay-ZAR.
Dr Will has over botoxed his face. (He stills loves himself very much.)
Dr Will is bullying Howie, but Howie is letting it slide right off.
Howie is still loud and obnoxious.
I think I hate Diane (and her potty mouth) more now than I did during her season on BB.
Dr Will and Mike Boogie seem to think that they are the picture of cool and no one else even compares to their wiles and intellectualism. Ha.

This may make me sad and pathetic, but I am LOVING the live feeds!
posted by Angie @ 10:28 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    If you think your big Brother is crazy, you should see the one in England; it's completely out of control!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Erika is just playing him lol.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    I didnt watch Big Brother until season 5 so I for one am happy there are so many familiar faces that made it to the all stars.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yeah you've got me hooked but I haven't been able to view the live feed for two days now,, have you been having problems with it?

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JP star trek dude is right! The UK BB is crazy but this one has actually been interesting. There are 3 or 4 BB spin off shows just in case the actual housemates are not enough for you - and the presenters are cute too! Is the Kaysa you are talking about the hot boy Kaysar from last year? I was in NYC when that was on.. hmmm he is purdy. BYW - Michelle sent me!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    man it is a good thing I do not have the live feeds.. You would not hear from me until the season was over..lol

    Is it bad that I want to reach through and smack the mess out of Allison, Mike and Will?

    man I get wayyy to into this show..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives