Monday, July 10, 2006
A kiss that is never tasted is forever and ever wasted--Billie Holiday
A short back story...
Yesterday, Bubba was very VERY amorous. We were standing in the kitchen kissing and the little ones kept running by saying, "Gross!" and stuff like that.

Fast forward to today at the dinner table. Out of the blue, Baby J says, "Mommy, I seed you and daddy kissing outside." I said, "Yesterday?" He said, "Uh huh. I seed you." Then Tater said..."Yeah, Daddy was LICK kissing!"

This was followed by Bubba having to do the Heimlich Manuever on me as I was choking on my dinner and then trying hard not to laugh my butt off. (which really, is not a bad thing.) Thank goodness she had to pee right then so I could laugh freely.
posted by Angie @ 8:42 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    LOL!!! Kids always say the funniest things... Lil one gets grossed out when Gup and I kiss in front of her too..lol

    I hope she stays grossed out by it for a LONG time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives