Tuesday, July 11, 2006
For the Big Brother Kaysar Fans
I'll give y'all an update on what's been going on with the live feeds later when I have more time. At this point, I don't care who wins....well, ok, I don't care as long as it isn't Dr Will, Mike Boogie, Alison or Diane (and Marcellas, kinda). Other than that, I don't care. :)

ANYWAY...I thought I'd post something for my girls who I know like themselves a little bit o' Kaysar. Enjoy. :)
First, here is Kaysar and his new hairstyle. Ha! Just kidding. One of the girls put barrettes in his hair the other day.


This one is just pretty yummy.


Kaysar's hair is out of control this year...he needs a haircut something awful, still, yum.

More later.

PS Hey CP, it's on TONIGHT...WATCH so we can talk about it tomorrow.
posted by Angie @ 7:58 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah,, a haircut would be good but he's still yummy.

    I might miss BB tonight while at Dawn's house scrapping depending on what her husband watched on TV so you might have to fill me in tomorrow.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We need Jedi Janie pics.... But then, I guess you better get all the Kaysar in you can, before he does something really stupid and gets thrown out AGAIN.....

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    MAN he is yummy... Thanks for the eyecandy :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives