Monday, July 31, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TATER TOT!
Happy birthday to my baby girl who is not much of a baby anymore. Tater Tot is 5 years old today. She is a big girl now and will be starting kindergarten in 17 SHORT days.
She grew up so fast. I barely remember her as a baby.

Here's a photo of me with her from Easter of 2002. She was about 8 or 9 months old.


Here she is today with some of her birthday loot.




Happy Birthday, Braelyn Rose!! Mommy loves you more than you will ever know.

PS A HUGE Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people... TARA!!! Click on her name there and wish her a Happy Birthday!! Here's something for you, Tara. (Click it so you can read it.)
posted by Angie @ 8:08 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOHHH,, for me?????

    Love ya Ang!

    Happy Belated Tater!!

    5 already?? Wasn't she just 3 when we started blogging??

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Oh, aren't you two just the prettiest things EVER?? :)

    Happy birthday to Tater Tot! :D

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohh, happy birthday and
    Whatup Kaysar!!! :D

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    first off I juat want to say... Can I have one of those for MY birthday??? Man he is hot. and Happy late birthday to Tater and Tara... Great pic of you both ...beautiful...

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    She is a cutie pie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives