Saturday, July 29, 2006
***BB7 SPOILERS from the feeds***
The houseguests made it through 18 of the wake up calls (I think) before they finally called them to the veto competition. I'm not exactly sure what the competition was, but Mike Boogie won it. (how very convenient) He also injured his foot or ankle and had to be seen by a doctor after the competition was over.

Janelle FINALLY figured out that Will has been playing her to put up floaters and not them, so I THINK she just might put Will up in Boogie's place.

Nothing else of note, really. All house guests are sleeping now.

Now, I have to get ready to leave for the last band competition before the big one in August at the state fair.

Toodles and have a great Saturday!!
posted by Angie @ 1:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    FLAVOR FLAVVVVV!

    sorry, i don't know what got into me

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Band- my kid quit band this summer. it was almost like blasphemy. but strangely enough, I haven't really missed it yet. here, the competitons are in the fall, so I'm actually planning on having a life this fall!!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Over in England, the BB crew have gone on vacation and left the housemates alone!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives