Tuesday, August 29, 2006
10 On Tuesday


Today's "Ten On Tuesday" is '10 things you think people don't like about you.' I had a hard time thinking of 10 things. NOT because I think I am perfect, but, well, people don't really TELL me what they don't like about me. So, I thought I would change it up a bit and do the Ten on Tuesday as...

10 Things I Think(know) MY HUSBAND Doesn't Like About Me (I'm going to TRY not to piss him off here. For the most part, these will be things I do that drive him up a wall.)
Without further ado....My 10...

1. I am rarely on time. Or, I should say, I am ALWAYS running late. Hurrying to get somewhere and then make it within inches of my life. (ie:work, church, weddings, funerals...etc.)

2. I am a complete and total slob. I try. I really do. I just...fail.

3. I can't cook worth crap. Except for chili.

4. I don't like sports. (except for the Colts. I do watch Nascar some, but I don't consider that a sport. I consider that just a guy thing.)

5. I am selectively forgetful.

6. I use two towels every time I shower. (one for hair, one for body)

7. I beg and whine for things I want. (ie:chocolate, a DQ blizzard, flickr pro account, Big Brother live feeds, etc...)

8. I don't like to go to the softball complex.

9. The Fat. (he NEVER EVER EVER says anything, but, you know..I have issues.)

10.I eat swiss cheese. Specifically, when he buys swiss cheese for hamburgers, he has to threaten me with bodily harm NOT to eat it all and to save it for the burgers. I can't help it, I love cheese. (I know this one is goofy, but I KNOW it drives him crazy.)

So, there you have it. I could list at LEAST 10 more, but that'll do for now.

What do people (or your spouse) not like about YOU??
posted by Angie @ 7:14 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your list sounds a lot like me. It drives my husband crazy when I can't make up my mind and when he has to try and read my mind.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The only thing I am usually perfectly on time for is work,, otherwise,, yeah,, doubtful. And always two towels,,, never understand how people get away with one towel,, ya have to use one for body and one for hair. Oh,, don't let me near meunster cheese or american,, me and the dog,, we'll eat it ALL.

    By the way,, Stacey and I,, ALWAYS went to Skate Odyssey on Saturdays at about the same age 10-13 or so. It's not there anymore unfortunately so there's no way to get nostalgic and visit. Think it was air conditioned though I don't remember sweatin like crazy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives