Thursday, August 10, 2006
It's over!
This...



...is part of the reason why I've been not blogging lately...marching band. But, as of last night, it's all over! The track season for marching band ended last night at "The Big Dance"...the Indiana State Fair Band Day. And...WE WON! (when I say we, I mean, my daughter's school) More about that later. Just giving a short update. The photo above was taken during the "morning" performance. I would try to explain which one is Guard Girl, but look on Flickr later and I will have them cropped and you will be able to see her in some of them.

I'll update with a big ol' post later. I miss my blog world!! :)
posted by Angie @ 4:57 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOOOOOOO

    Not again damnit! Our Man got sent home. He's too nice,, he won't stab people in the back.

    Dang it! But I have to say, I won't jump off the band wagon,, you've got me hooked this year.

    Would you hate me if I said I want someone in chilltown to win,,, mainly cause they are totally open with the fact that they are out for themselves only,, and sorry I know you hate it, but the phone thing in the diary room,, I still laugh everytime,, they're so stupid getting a kick out of themselves it just makes me laugh.

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Congrats to your daughter's school, Angie!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woo hoo for the band! so, are you ready for kindergarten to start? summer has really taken a toll on the blogging, hasn't it.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! B6 vitamins

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives