Saturday, August 12, 2006
Do you think I watch too much reality tv?
I had a TOTALLY vivid dream last night. It was short but one of those dreams where you wake up and it takes you a minute to figure out that you are NOT still there in the dream.

I think I was in a large house, but it looked real, not like the set of Big Brother or anything like that. Lots of people were there and they were all sort of milling about, talking. Everyone seemed to be watching the news and waiting for something bad to happen, but I never really figured out what.

Then, I was in the kitchen getting some cereal and I knocked over the box and it spilled. In walked Sara (James' girlfriend and houseguest on BB6) and gave me a dirty look because it was HER cereal. I said, "Do you mind if I have some of this?" She smiled and said no, but I didn't finish fixing the cereal.

Cut to the living room. Many people and couples sitting around talking and I was at the end of a big fluffly couch with the wall to my left. Sitting in front of me, between my knees, on the floor was Taylor Hicks. Apparently, he 'belonged' to me and I was leaning forward and talking in his ear. Ok, this is where it gets disturbing for you, dear reader. I was whispering to him and I said, "I am so hot for you right now. You just wait 'til later." He chuckled and blushed and I said, "Did I just make Taylor blush?" And I was rubbing my hands on his cheeks and there was stubble there.

The end.


Hallelujah! Angie Wants me!


So, the question is, Do I watch too much reality tv?

Rhetorical, people. Rhetorical.

PS Read this post from 2005. I ALWAYS have a warped dream mind.
posted by Angie @ 10:31 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Sicko.

    And stop stealing all my pretend boyfriends, you're starting to piss me off. :)

    *HUG* xoxox

    At least since Kaysar is out of the house now, I can have my wild affair with him. :D

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Taylor!

    Run Taylor Run!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Yup, even worse, you write about it as if no one but you have seen the show.

    P.S. I hope you don't mind that I posted a pic of you in my latest entry on my blog.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    On account that I'm not sure what rhetorical means, I'll go ahead and answer your question - yes.

    Oh, and did you here "Weird Al" will be paroding some kareoke winner on his new album? I think it's beneath him, but it's not like Michael Jackon has released a song recently for him to parody.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're crazy girl,, but glad you posting again,, I missed you!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    That post made me laugh and laugh! :) I am a Taylor lover as well, and let me tellya, the thought of making him blush (and doing the things that'd MAKE him blush) make me, well, a happy girly. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives