Sunday, September 03, 2006
Sunday Stuff
Well, I have nothing much to talk about so I thought I would do the Questions of the Day.

Who is your all time favorite character on Saturday Night Live?


Hmm, probably not the character most people would say. My favorite was a character by Mike Myers. His name was Philip and he was the little kid leashed to the monkey bars and wearing a helmet at the playground whose mother was overprotective. He was the "hyper-hypo." I think he may have done the character a couple of times, but it made me crack up! Yay! I found a link to the video. Click HERE.






Which is more kick-ass, The Beatles or The Monkees?

I have to go with the Monkees on this one! I LOVED the Monkees when I was about 15 or 16 years old. I was obsessed. I watched the reruns and listened to their music constantly. (the Beatles are WAY over rated in my opinion.) I know the Monkees were not musical geniuses but I loved 'em.
posted by Angie @ 12:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives