Tuesday, September 12, 2006
BB7--That's a wrap
Julie's top looked like a fancy folded napkin. Her pants were bad and I THINK she may have had a cameltoe.

Will acted like Janelle had the plague for most of the show. (ass)

Erika was humiliated when they showed some of Boogie's diary room comments and things he said about her. (she shoulda stood up and kicked him directly in the BALLS!)

They really edited down the round table questions.

Diane and Jase=Bitter, party of two!(Diane and Jase both, BAD hair!)

James got CALLED-OUT! By Kaysar, no less. WHAT UP, KAYSAR!?!? James was sweating!

Julie used Will's catch phrase.."at the end of the day..."

Erika calling herself the puppet master lost her votes. (I think.)

Janelle won the America's Choice prize of $25,000. (cheap-ass CBS.)

Kaysar is still HOT!!! Yum. Gimme some of them dimples! (Hot to quite hot.)

I can't believe they didn't mention Will and Janelle's showmance at all.(Erin Brody must be pissed to quite pissed at Will.)

Finally...Boogie won. Of the two, Boogie deserved it more. Just don't tell anyone I said that. My final two would have been Janelle and Will. Ah..well..until next season..

That's a wrap.
posted by Angie @ 8:08 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It would have been a much more interesting final two if it was Jani and Will. Or Jani and Boogie. Erika bored me and she just was totally played. I HATE that she made the comment that her and Boogie played each other. They did not. He totally played her and she should be soooo upset with herself for it,, jackass. I know that you didn't like Boogie but he deserved it over her. I think Will is embaressed that he maybe does like Jani and he screwed over Erin for a game, ya know.
    Remember to cancel your livefeeds.
    talk to ya soon hon!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    You should have seen the British BB, with nutty Nikki!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives