Thursday, September 07, 2006
Where my LOST fans at?? (Breakfast Club edition)
Have you seen the lastest trailer for Lost Season 3, yet?? Now tell me...

Doesn't this...


remind you of this....? (at about 21 seconds in)


Perhaps the new Lost theme song should be "Don't You Forget About Me."

If you need me, I'll be the one in Indiana with her head exploded into little pieces all over the place from overload..there are too many season premieres coming up!!!! Holla! (whoa..I just said, holla. I've been watching WAAAAAY too much of the Big Brother live feeds. Next thing you know I'll be saying, "I co-sign that!")
posted by Angie @ 10:50 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so far I have only been able to keep track of the cbs season premieres cause of watching BB7 so much,,, email me,, what else starts and when!!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Ang-- Been LOOOOONG time. Hope you are doing well!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kimmy said…

    Ha!!! That's so funny. LOST is the Breakfast Club of the new millenium ;)

    (I'm the other one in IN with season premiere overload!) Holla! ;)

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually had to sit down & make a season premiere calendar!! what a loser, uh...

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Not yet! In England, we're still seeing season 2!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives