Friday, September 29, 2006
8 days
Has it really been 8 days since I blogged last? My writer's block has now been months long and I hate it. It's like I can't even remember the little mundane things that I used to post about all the time. The tv shows that I LOVE? I can't even muster a post about that. I want my blog brain back! I LOVE my blog! I miss my blog friends! Maybe I am in a blog depression. Hmm..

Anyway, I just wanted to post something...anything..to let those of you who still check my blog know that I am here and I will blog again. Regularly. Amen.

PS My baby girl got her kindergarten pictures back this week. Here it is. (we practiced her smile the day before so her eyes wouldn't completely disappear.)



PS You can't really tell, but she has the prettiest light blue/grey eyes. I'll have to try to get a good shot of them.
posted by Angie @ 7:40 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    awe she is such a cutie...

    Welcome back... :) We missed ya!!

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    LOST FAN HERE! Counting down the days to my Josh Holloway/Sawyer fix!

    I, too, have been going through a blog depression....it must be going around...hang in there!

    Your baby girl looks just lovely in her picture! Great photo!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I can vouch for those pretty eyes,, I rememeber them from other pictures.

    Those youngings are growing up fast I tell you!!

    And don't worry about your blog funk,, I'm in one too,,, all I post about anymore is tv shows and movies.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives