Thursday, September 21, 2006
Thursday Thirteen
I'm at work doing this so I don't feel like getting all fancy with my TT this week. I don't really have enough material for big blog posts lately so I thought I would throw some random thoughts out to you.



  1. My head is nearly exploding from overload with the new tv season upon us. It is so hard to decide what to dvr what to watch...etc....Especially tonight. CSI...Grey's Anatomy etc, etc. I was going to blog about what I'm liking, but soooo many others are sooo much better at that than I.
  2. I need shoes.
  3. And pants.
  4. And tops.
  5. Ok, an entirely new wardrobe.
  6. The Biggest Loser was on last night. I cried. All of those people are ME. Seriously, THE FAT has to go. Wanna run/walk with me later??
  7. I need chocolate. (see #6)
  8. I have become a total myspace geek. (I can't believe I just admitted that.) My excuse? To keep an eye on my 15 year old. Hey, I've found some family and old old friends, so it's not all bad. Nope. Not gonna tell you my actual address, but it's easy to search. Just sayin..
  9. I'm missing my blog peeps. I'm so out of the habit of reading all my favorites (damn BB live feeds!!). Seriously, I still love you all. I'll be back commenting like crazy one day soon!
  10. Work is becoming more stressful every day!
  11. My husband is awesome!
  12. My excitement at find that one of my favorite blogs is BACK was almost overwhelming. Seriously, SHE'S BACK!!! Just in time for The Amazing Race, too. Yay!
  13. Does anyone want to come organize my scrap stuff for me. It's a complete mess, I'll warn you now. But how am I gonna scrap if I can't find anything and if my photos aren't organized?? I'll pay you. In sexual favors cookies.

That is the randomness from my brain for today kids. I need to finish up my lunch and get back to work now.

posted by Angie @ 11:45 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grey's is starting,, can't stay but wanted to let you know I was reading,,,,, will stop back tomorrow. Gotta go,, ooh and got my DVD recorder working so I am able to tape CSI and watch it tomorrow.

    Bye for now!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know how you feel- I just can't keep track of tv right now. no time to blog... too much television to watch...

    I'll walk with you, I know how you feel there, too.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger utenzi said…

    Damn! I got here too late. Now the reward is just cookies. *pout*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives