Friday, October 06, 2006
For women only
(I'm serious GUPPY, you don't want to read this one. Don't say I didn't warn you!)


Ladies, do you know what I hate? I hate it when I'm just sitting there minding my own business and I shift my position on the couch/computer chair/wherever and BOOM! Aunt Bitch is here! 3 days early. No warning. No precursor cramps. Nothing.

I hate that.

On a much brighter note, I get off work today at 12:30. Yay me! Bubba is going out of town today at one and will be gone all frickin' weekend. Blah. But that's ok. I'll watch a bunch of tv and play on the computer to my heart's content, sending gaudy glitter messages to all my myspace friends. I love the bad cheese that is myspace. I really do. But don't tell anyone I told you that.

Anyway, now that I think about it, just because Bubba will be out of town, well, really, my computer/tv habits won't change at all. I'll just throw the kids some cereal on the floor and veg out in front of all the shows I DVR'd this week. (kidding. I'm KIDDING! They don't like cereal THAT much. he he)

So, I had better get to work now. TGIF my lovelies!
posted by Angie @ 8:51 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ris

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I read a post entitled 'For Women Only'. Sorry about that!

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've never been able to follow directions well.

    Blogmad hit!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    Man does that suck. But then again, do you really want all the cramps and pain?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives