Sunday, October 08, 2006
Randomness before bed
  • I have to work early tomorrow. Like 5am early. Though it would be even better if I got there before 5. That is wrong in so many ways.
  • I have a zit behind my right ear and one INSIDE my left. Sexy. You know you want me even more now.
  • Bill Clinton needs to just bite my left big toe and shut up.
  • I was making my kids pick up their toys today. My youngest daughter said, "You're a monster!" Nice.
  • Christmas is only 78 days away. I dread it. Not the meaning, you know, but the other stuff.
  • There is a HUGE change coming at work and I don't like it one bit. I think work is gonna suck for a while. I dread that, too.
  • The Colts won! Woo Hoo!
  • I hate...HATE..."woot." Who actually SAYS "woot?" Never in my life have I said, "Woot woot!" when I was excited about something. I say woo hoo all the time. But woot?
  • I have a crush on Teddy Geiger. He sings "For You I Will." Is he even legal? He looks so young, I feel a little dirty crushing on him. He's got a John Mayer and Gavin Degraw vibe goin' on that I love. I am now officially a dirty old woman. I just looked it up. He's 17. I must go shower the creepy off me now.
  • Ok, Grey's Anatomy, we get it. Dr Torres is a little on the thick side (and HOT) and likes to show off her panties. Move on. I also don't like what they are doing with George this season. There's just something I can't place that I don't like. Oh, and why did everyone expect Izzy to just get up off the floor and move on THE DAY AFTER DENNY DIED?? Jeez..I was kind of in love with Denny, too, so I probably would have stayed on the floor in a prom dress for days on end. Dr Bailey? Get rid of the mushroom on your head that you call a hairstyle. Please. Thank you.
  • Ok, yes, I should have just made a whole GA post. Sue me.
  • How come every time you come around, my london london bridge wanna go down?
Goodnight, my lovelies.
posted by Angie @ 11:28 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist said…

    well crap...he died?

    that'll teach me to read while surfing blogmad.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Hello Angie, long time no see was an uderstatement, it was nice to see your comment on my blog. I know I haven't been around slim's site but it's due to the fact that I don't watch too many TV shows, I'm more of a cable guy. However I read your blog daily. I tried to leave comments before but I had problems posting them. It seems that for whatever reason that's not a problem anymore. I know I'll "see" ya soon as the new AI season takes off.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist said…

    :) no worries it was on last night. I kept waiting for him to cark it, guess it's next week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives