Sunday, October 15, 2006
Bobby Love
Many of you may know who Bob Gentry is already. He battles his blog on Blog Explosion sometimes and he's been a fixture on my blogroll for a long time now. Oh, and you MAY know him as Monty's 'pretend boyfriend.'. I stalk him from afar via his blog and personally, I like to call him my next husband.* If I were rich I would totally be his sugar mama and finance his efforts to hit it big musically.

Bob is an excellent singer and songwriter and most recently he has been featured on the online competition Star Tomorrow. They've now made it 11 weeks from online voting and we are all hoping that he and the band keep going 'til the end! (click the link and vote, please!)




So, you wanna know what made me all giddy and squeal-y like a school girl?? When I got this in the mail...



I KNOW! Is that cool or what? I actually won that through Bob's myspace. (shut it.) The super secret racey and sexy message was hidden away for my eyes only. ;)

So anyway, I wrote this post really to just tell you guys to visit StarTomorrow.com and vote for Bob and his band. So go. Vote.

*In case you are wondering what Bubba thinks of me and Bob and the whole, he's my next husband thing...all he said was, "Just kill me in my sleep. That's all I ask."
posted by Angie @ 5:32 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Massively awesome! Enjoy.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who's better than Bob!

    Very cool,, you can say you knew him when,, I was checking out the star tomorrow website earlier today cause I was watching Studio60 online and saw an ad for Star Tomorrow. But couldn't figure out how to get Bob's stuff to play. Will have to explore it more tomorrow after work. Hey Ang,, did you email me yet? No you didn't,, lol.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    That's pretty cool Angie, enjoy.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    You suck and I don't like you.
    :)

    (Okay, you know I love you but I'm SO JEALOUS and now I have to go kill Bob)

    xoxoxoxo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives