Tuesday, October 17, 2006
This should be Monday
So, I was supposed to be at work today at 6am. I think I mentioned the other day how UNGODLY that hour is for me. Well, it is. I was going to go to bed extra early last night, but I just can NOT miss Horation Caine and his bad lines (and worse acting) on CSI:Miami. That means I was up until 11pm..and beyond. Beyond because The Bubba was trying to be frisky and I was thwarting his efforts. He SWEARS I said that he was getting some..but nevertheless, he didn't.

Fast Forward to this morning...alarm goes off at 4:30. I heard it and I woke up. Bubba jiggled me. Next thing I knew, I sat up and looked at the clock and it said, 6:01. Uh, yeah...I was supposed to be there at 6. I jumped up and called the night girl in the office (she works 12 to 8) and told her I would be in as soon as possible. Luckily, it wasn't busy. I made it in by about 6:35, yay me. But, of course I felt like crap all day because I didn't have time to shower or wash my hair. Gross.

It was relatively slow and quiet at work until about 9 and then it stayed busy ALL DAY! Since the supervisor left, I am "in charge" and it sucks sometimes. Days like today when I had the most busy of jobs and every single call I took was some kind of problem. Crazy.

So, it was Tuesday but it should have been Monday and I was so happy to get home. Thank goodness everything has gone well so far...

I just realized, I just wrote the most boring of posts. Sorry. :)

Here's a picture to keep you entertained...it's my oldest in one of her newest myspace poses...

posted by Angie @ 10:06 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Oh yeah, I hate those days when you are supposed to be at work at a certain time and when you open your eyes to wake up it's already past that time. Bummer! But watching those late night shows is so much fun, isn't it?

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uggghhh I hate mornings like that. It usually jacks my whole day up!

    btw... your post was not boring!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives