Tuesday, October 17, 2006
10 on Tuesday(posted on Wednesday) **amended**
Well, it's still Tuesday so I thought I would do the 10 on Tuesday since it is about tv and you know I love to talk about tv.

10 Best Shows On TV This Season

  1. Lost---Love this show! Some people are losing interest, but I can't help but to still love this show. Sawyer is just so dang hot in that bad boy way...but the whole cast is just awesome. Besides, I HAVE to keep watching so I can get the answers to everything!
  2. Heroes--Have you been watching this? I love it! Bubba is so into this show, it's actually funny. I am always the one that's all into tv shows, but Heroes has him excited...dare I say GIDDY...to watch every Monday. Trying to figure out the secrets of this show is almost like Lost. PS move over Sayid on Lost. Mohinder from Heroes is the new hottie!
  3. ER--Yes I still watch this show. I love ER. I've been watching since DAY 1 and well..I just can't break up with it. They keep having "very special episodes" and special guest stars and interesting storylines and even though I miss Dr Green and Dr Ross and Dr Carter and that one black guy that was on at the beginning (obviously I can't think of his name) and Nurse Hathaway...I still love me some ER. Red haired Dr whatshisface is just fun to watch and now John Stamos is sucking me in as the EMT turned new med student. Oh, and the new med student who is religious and prays and invites everyone to her prayer group..she's great. Oh oh oh..AND? Luka and Abby, they get to SMILE this season!! Awesome. So, YES, I watch ER. ER rocks.
  4. The Nine--I wasn't sure whether I would start watching this one, but I am glad I did. I can't wait to find out "what really happened" during that bank robbery. I highly recommend this show. How can you go wrong with people from Wings and Party of Five? Huh?
  5. Friday Night Lights--Kyle Chandler. 'Nuff said. (he may make it back on my "LIST") But really, it's a good show and getting better now that the camera jiggling has gotten some better. I heard the ratings aren't great, but I hope it holds on because I am attached.
  6. The CSI Franchise--Yep, all three of 'em. Where the original Las Vegas one is best, I have to have my NY and Miami installments every week. NY is just getting better and better every week. Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor has a LOVE LIFE this season. They showed him shirtless! CSI heaven, people. Miami couldn't be more fun to watch because of the acting. Having a bad Monday? Just watch David Caruso as Horatio Caine and you will laugh yourself silly! The acting...it's soooo bad. But wait, there's more. They just added a new character played by Rob Estes, who I love, because who DON'T I love. But my Rob Estes love goes waaaay back to the days of the USA Network's "Silk Stalkings."
  7. Law & Order SVU and CI--I've cooled toward the original L&O which was my first love, but man I love me some SVU and CI. I love Stabler on SVU and I was so sad when they sent Mariska Hargitay's character, Olivia, away on undercover assignment. They have a great chemistry. Stabler's new partner..I'm not so fond of her. And how about Gorin on CI?? LOVE. Vincent D'Onofrio in the role of Gorin is just perfect and I am always sad when it is an off week and the episode centers around Det. Logan/Big.
  8. How I Met Your Mother--Barney rocks! Huh? Am I right? I want Barney as my friend. I also want Marshall and Lily back together and I want the relationship of Robin and Have-You-Met Ted to die a quick death. They have ZERO chemistry!! Plus, we already know that Robin is NOT the "mother" from the title. End it already.
  9. Desperate Housewives--Again, some people have cooled toward this show, but man I still heart DH so much. The hi-jinks of Gabrielle, (the baby's birth...oh my god! and when the lawn boy wheeled her out in the big suitcase..hilarious) the psycho that is Lynette's husband's love child's mother, Bree and her new marriage and experiencing the BIG O and her homeless son, Susan and the new hunk whilst Mike comas. I love DH! I am soooo glad they got rid of the Applewhites. That storyline could have been good, but it ended up sucking. Blah.
  10. Reality tv--I'm a sucker for it. I can't help it. Right now, it's Survivor, The Amazing Race and The Biggest Loser, but any given season, I have at least one show that I watch. Bring it on..I love it.

So, there you have it. Could I have used the word 'love' any more? Really, this list could have been longer..but doesn't this reinforce my couch-potatoey-ness?


OH MY GOSH!! I did a top 10 and left out GREY'S ANATOMY!!! So, I officially have 11.

Grey's Anatomy--Oh how I love thee, GA. I love you for O'Malley and Bailey the Nazi...I love you for McDreamy and McSteamy. I loved you for Finn, but now he is gone. I love you for Izzy and for the past with Denny. I love you for Christina and Burke and even Dr Torres. I love you for the laughs and the cries that I have had while watching you. Forgive me, GA, for leaving you off my list as unintentional as it was. Seriously!

Amen.


PS Thank you CRISTIE for reminding me of Grey's. It's a MUST WATCH of mine and it completely left my brain when I did my list! :)
posted by Angie @ 10:12 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No Greys? I..Just.. NO Greys? I am speechless. Nah, just kidding, They only tv I watch, and this is the honest truth, is Greys and Miami Ink. I think Ami James is so freaking hot. My mom thinks Im nuts.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Still waiting for AI 2007, until then...

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    C'mon, no Best of TV list is complete without Veronica Mars.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I watch all but Friday Night Lights and Desperate Housewives, it's scary seeing them all officially in a list, but I hope I get brownie points since I usually crochet while watching so much television, lol!
    Glad to hear you still stick with ER, if I had a dollar for all the times I've been nagged about that one, well, I probably wouldn't be on here, but instead laying on an island being handed fruity drinks with umbrellas in them, ; )

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greys,,, love it.

    LOST,, oh my god,, I'm LOST where they hell are these writers taking us,,, every episode I feel more and more that we have NO CLUE what we are in for "in the end",, what is this island,, where is this island,, why have people been living on it all their lives? etc, etc, etc.

    The Nine,, have been catching it online at ABC.com,, love it and I also want to know what really happened in that bank.

    Heroes,, caught it on nbc.com,, like it,, it's sci fi and drama rolled into one.

    I bet we could talk for hours and hours about TV and the 80's, music and movies Ang,, maybe sometime while I am off we can chat online about all this and catch up on hwo each other is. Tonight is my last night at work then I am off for a week,, yippee!!!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The whole marshal & Lily thing is bugging the crap out of me.... get em back together and make the show funny again! Robin... date Barney like you are supposed to.... And Ted.... date people for a show or two and tell your kids entirely too much info about your dates.... This season is strange....

    My Name Is Earl is the best show on television though. Your list is lacking.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am with you on the Robin and Ted needing to break up... the whole show is supposed to be about his quest for the mother right? It is no fun when he is not getting into trouble with Barney..lol

    I want Marshall and Lily back together too :( Man they so should have us write the script..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives