Friday, October 27, 2006
T minus 10 hours and counting!
I am almost on vacation! Come 6pm...vacation, baby! No, I'm not going anywhere..that would require money...but I just won't have to go to work! Yay! And seriously, it couldn't have come at a better time because this has been quite a week at work! We still don't have a supervisor and although my department can handle things, it just feels like we are sort of flailing along. I don't know. Maybe I'm just stressing too much. I've been known to do that.

So, what do I have planned for this wonderful week of vacation? Well, nothing really, but I was sitting at lunch thinking about it the other day..and I've come up with a plan. Well, ok, not so much a plan as some things that I SHOULD do but won't get to. (Bubba:You got THAT right, sistah!)
Plus, I just like to use bullets! :) I would have made this a Thursday Thirteen for yesterday, but I couldn't come up with thirteen things.
  • Clean up my scrap area in my bedroom.
  • Sleep
  • Watch bad daytime tv.
  • Sleep in. (at least one day out of the 7 or so that I have off.)
  • Watch everything on the DVR.
  • Nap.
  • Email everyone that I owe emails to.
  • Blog and catch up on my blog reading.
  • Scan tons of photos.
  • Take the kids trick or treating.
  • Clean out some boxes in the extra room upstairs and throw crap away!
  • Get rid of clothes I don't wear in my closet and drawers so I can be depressed about my lack of decent clothing.
  • Christmas shop.
Oh look, I DID come up with 13 things. Of course 3 of those things involved sleeping. :)

So, now, I need to go get ready for work. My last day of work before vacation!! I think I need to go do the Balki/Cousin Larry dance of joy!
posted by Angie @ 9:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Southern Fried Mom said…

    No you didn't sneak in a "Perfect Strangers" reference there at the end!!! That's some fine 80s television right there...my sister & I used to watch it after school. Too funny! Happy vacation, and don't forget to read my blog!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I am so jealous. I am getting ready to go into the Movie Store as the Manager on Duty and work 5 pm until closing (11 or 11:30pm) on a rainy Friday night, with only one other associate working, she is just a basic employee. She runs a register and returns movies to the shelves. I would love to be off. Hey since your on vacation, wanna work for me? Just kidding, Enjoy it girl!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man I remember perfect strangers... I loved that show... Balki made it for sure.

    anyway, you scrap now? When did this start... I remember you saying you had a bunch of stuff but had not actually done a layout yet.. Have you posted a pic of a layout? I would love to see it. You always take the cutest pics of your adorable kids.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you are planning on emailing those you owe emails to,, hint hint hint!

    I must admit while I did get to relax for two or three days it was very nice to know I got so much cleaning and decorating done. Things that I've been wanting to do for a long time.

    Enjoy,, enjoy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives