Sunday, October 29, 2006
Beauty Queens and Models...Ugh
This is who I want to crash and burn on The Amazing Race...


























This is who I want to win...















































I'd even be ok with these two winning...





There's another couple on there..but I don't care much about them. I just don't want the beauty queens or the ex-junkie models to win. Ew...
I love my Kentucky couple, Dave and Mary. They are genuine and nice and oh so sweet and funny! It's been a great season of TAR and I will be sad when it ends.

PS No spoilers... I am not going to be the one to give away what happened on tonight's epi. :)
posted by Angie @ 9:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So your vaca is almost half over. What have you don't on your list so far that you wanted to accomplish? Cleaned your scrap area? Email anyway you owe emails to?? huh? have you?


    email me woman!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kentucky is my favorite to win too :)

    I wonder why? ..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives