Saturday, November 04, 2006
Yes, I have a myspace
You know what cracks me up? People who make fun of myspace. The ones who get on their blog high horse and do nothing but put it down. Don't get me wrong, I think myspace is pretty funny, but I don't really think it is from the devil or anything. I just think it is cheesy fun. It's blinky and glittery and full of some really funny self- taken photos on bad webcams. Oh the fun!

Like a lot of parents, I originally signed up for a myspace when my 15 year old daughter got one. I wanted to be able to see what was going on. I have her sign on name and password as well..just in case. So far, it's been a bunch of teenagers taking themselves way too seriously. What teenager DOESN'T do that?

After I signed up, I kind of forgot all about it. One day, I decided to log on and I had a message from a girl I went to junior high with. 20+ years ago!! (oh my god!) Kind of cool. So we've been playing catch up for a while. I've also connected with a few others, including a family member or two that before we had rarely kept in touch. Very cool.

So what if the dang autoplay busts my eardrums on a daily basis (AUTOPLAY MUST DIE!!) it's been loads of fun reading up on old friends and looking at some of the funniest photos EVER of lots of people who think they are..all that.

Mostly, I think myspace is just cheap entertainment. So what is the big deal? Why complain and freak out about it? Just stay away from it!

Me? I'll be logging on daily to see what goofy bulletins/memes/photos etc have been updated on my favorite people.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 4:45 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have a my space, but i make fun of it too. i can't stand all of those bling bling tags and pEOple wHo tyPE lIkE tHIs. itS haRd to rEAd & evEN hARdEr tO tyPe tHiS waY.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can call me crazy if you want to, but I for one, refuse to support the internet site that far and away is used by more child predators than all the other blogging communities combined.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Teens taking themselves seriously? of course. why should they take adult(erated)s seriously?
    How can a dolt take another dolt seriously, anyway?
    Almost all so-called 'adults' are just big damaged kids.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your 1st paragraph pretty much explains why people make fun of myspace...just saying.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No comment!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives