Thursday, November 09, 2006
There's a gaping hole in my head
Well, I survived the dentist. Barely.

No, really, it wasn't bad at all. I had never had a tooth pulled before so I was a tad nervous. One good thing was that the dentist decided that I only needed one tooth pulled as opposed to two. So, I got to keep my wisdom tooth. Yay me!

Let me just say, rice pudding for dinner, although yummy, is not a filling dinner. (I am back on solid foods now, though.)

If anyone needs anything stashed away, I've got a huge gaping hole in my gums perfect for hiding away Christmas presents or whatever. Just sayin...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 7:33 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have to fill that gaping hole up. I believe your teeth are going to separate and it's going to look weird. LOL.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Sheers to your bravery and courage.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives