Sunday, November 12, 2006
Horatio, we have a mole in the department
We had a mole in our house today. A MOLE! A real mole! Seriously, WTF??

The kids had been playing in the back room, AKA laundry room, and had already come running telling Bubba there was a mouse in the trap. (there wasn't) So, a little later when they came screaming into the living room babbling incoherently about a big mouse, we didn't really believe them.

Finally they convinced Bubba to go look. Next thing I know I hear, "Ang, come here!" I didn't want to because I hate knowing there are critters getting into our house let alone looking at them! He was like, "Just come look. What IS this?" Sure enough, there sat a little bitty eye-less mole with a pink snout thingie. Bubba caught it somehow and took it outside. I didn't stick around to watch so I have no idea how he caught it. It turns my stomach just thinking about the thing being in the house. blah..

Do I now have to worry about seeing moles in this house as well as mice? I'll just be over here doing that heebie jeebie shiver thing..kinda like when you walk into a spider web, only with less dancing and jumping around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 7:18 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Ken Albin said…

    Actually, I think they are rather cute little furry guys. Also, they eat insects.

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Moley, moley, moley. Mow..... ley.
    Sorry couldnt resist.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He should get together with my mouse (which is actually mice). They would probably have a great time. ;-P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives