Thursday, November 16, 2006
Just throwing things out there
While talking to my sister on the phone earlier, I realized that I only have 2 YEARS until my 20 year high school reunion!! Is it possible to be in panic mode for 2 years?

Work is making me crazy. I need another vacation and I've only been back from vacation for 2 weeks! It's been a month and we still don't have a supervisor. We are doing ok without one, but I am just antsy to get the new supervisor named so we can start getting used to her/him and work on getting them trained in the things they need to know. As a "senior" in the office, it will be partially my job. I HATE training. I know how to do my job very well, but I am a terrible teacher. The next few months are going to drive me to drink.

Why do all the CSI guys and gals only use those little bitty flashlights? Turn on a dang light! That or pick yourself up one of those big old mag lights...just sayin..

I want a new blog look. Gotta save up some money and put Denise to work for me.

I've been in one of those moods lately. You know the one....I want, I wish, no fair...etc..

I can't decide what to do for Thanksgiving. Stay home or go to my parents and let them drive me crazy. Crazy will probably win.

Who watches Survivor? GO AITU!!!

I want a friend like Barney on How I Met Your Mother so I can call him Swarley. Did anyone see that episode?

Did you SEE Marty after he was kicked of The Biggest Loser?? WOW! I would post a photo but I am too lazy to look for one right now.

I have to be at work at 5 am. Why am I still up typing random thoughts??

See ya Friday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Angie @ 9:36 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO...YES!!! to the Swarley episode... We laughed so hard!!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all I just want to say that you are funny as heck and I look forward to reading your blog. Since I am new to you blog I didn't know that you usually don't blog everyday so I hope that November gets you in the habit of posting everyday. Second of all I am a huge CSI fan and on many occasions I have yelled at the TV for them to turn on a dang light! My hubby laughs at me for that. I'm glad others feel that way too.

    Random Encounters of We

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, it is possible to panic for two years. It's not agood idea - but it is possible.

    I had my 20th last fall. It was actually quite enjoyable for me because i have changed ALLOT since graduation.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Swarley! I love that show!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My 20 yr is coming up in 2008 as well. UGh,,,, we're old.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AITU TOTALLY ROCKS!!! And isn't Adam just a smarmy looking little bastard?!?
    And Candice is just a little whore who deserves to get sent to Exile Island every time!

    I want Ozzie or Becky to win.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives