Saturday, November 18, 2006
Seriously, I have to do a meme because I can't think of anything to write about
I saw this one over HERE way back in MAY. I knew I would need it some day.

What’s in the glove box of your car?
Well, I am never in there...but I think the manual to the van, a bunch of napkins, insurance and registration info and probably various little toys. Now I will have to look the next time I am in there.

Favorite classes in college (or high school):
in college I liked Medical Terminology and Algebra. In high school, I liked English and social studies.

Shampoo brand:
Some kind of Suave. It's purple, I think.

Favorite piece of furniture you own:
I hate all of our furniture. I am not attached to any of it.

Idea of a really good first date:
I haven't been on a first date in...18-19 years...but, I guess a nice dinner somewhere kind of quiet so we could hear each other talk then maybe do something silly and fun like miniature golf or something. I'm cheap and easy.

Favorite fruit:
Do raspberry margaritas count as fruit consumption??

Pick a passage from a favorite book:
Life was such a wheel that no man could stand upon it for long. And it always, at the end, came round to the same place again. ~The Stand by Stephen King

What would you eat for dinner if it were your last night on earth?
all the things my grandma used to make that I loved. biscuits, fried chicken, fried liver and onions, dumplings, fried pies

Free Will or Destiny?
Free Willie, definitely. Oh, wait..ha ha, read the question wrong...I'll say Destiny for a thousand, Alex.

What would you sing at karaoke?
I wouldn't

Sweater or Sweatshirt?
Sweatshirt

Paris, NYC, Tokyo, or Rio de Janeiro?
NYC because I can drive there and TARA lives very close! :)

What do you wear to bed usually?
a big ugly sweatshirt and pj pants

If you dyed your hair, what colour would you dye it?
auburn

If you went back to school, what would you study?
I'd just take a photography or creative writing class I think. No more degrees for me unless I have to.

Gum or mints?
gum but sometimes mints

Recurring nightmares?
not that I know of

Age & location of first kiss?
15 in the breezeway at my best friend's house on Valentine's Day. I was sooooo nervous!

Describe your favourite pair of shoes:
I don't have a favorite pair. I need new shoes.

What movie/tv character do you feel like you relate to most?
anyone on the Biggest Loser...during the BEFORE stages

First CD purchase:
I don't remember. But I think my first ALBUM..yes, ALBUM...was Shaun Cassidy

First concert:
not counting the times I went to The Statler Brothers with my parents when I was little...Loverboy with opening act, The Hooters in 1985 or 86

Do you like camping?
if by camping you mean staying in a hotel..then yes

If you were doomed to be mauled to death by an animal, what animal would you prefer that to be?
Who makes these questions up?? Um..a tiger?

Do you/would you own a gun?
I don't own one now, but would if I felt like I needed to.

What religion would you like to know more about:
I know plenty about my own..but could always know more. No other religion interests me.

Favourite food as a kid:
Fluffernutter sandwiches!

How many languages do you speak?
English only

If you were a natural disaster, would you be a tornado, hurricane, or earthquake?
an earthquake, definitely

If you could make one state in the US just go away, which state would that be?
um...all the Democrat ones..ha ha, no..um..I don't know..I really don't have a great disdain for any one state

How many prescriptions do you take?
none, but I probably could use some happy pills. Seriously.

Lake or Ocean?
Ocean. Pretty to look at.

What is the worst lie you’ve ever told to get out of work, (and don’t say you’ve never lied to get out of work, because that my friend is a lie and you know it)?
Only that I was sick when I really wasn't. Not that elaborate, you know, so I wouldn't have anything to explain.

Do you carry a backpack, a satchel or “man bag”, tote bag, brief case, or a backpack on wheels?
Just a purse. I need a new one, though.

Have you ever been arrested/cited for anything other than traffic violations?
yeah right

Would you ever move for/with a significant other?
if I had to, but under great duress, kicking and screaming

What was the weirdest thing you had to dissect for biology?
a worm in the 7th or 8th grade..a pig in the 10th grade and a cat in college

Would you ever consider spending some time at a nudist colony?
HELL no! Oh god no, that is my worst nightmare!

Best thing you can cook?
Chili for sure. It's about the ONLY thing I can cook.

If you were going to donate 1000 dollars to a charity, what would that be?
Ronald McDonald House or Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis
posted by Angie @ 10:55 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Congratulations! You have won a weekend break in a nudist colony.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


    Did i tell you it'd be 9-1 this weekend or what?

    WOOOHOOOOO!!!

    GO COWBOYS!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives