Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Pimp my ride Bob
You all know of my affection for one Mr. BOB GENTRY, right? I've mentioned him in numerous posts and me and MONTY scratch each others' eyes out and pull hair play-fight over him often. ANYway....Bob added this nifty thing on his blog where we can go to DEMAND HIM (as opposed to dominate him, but see, that's a whole other post...) By clicking on the Demand It! button, cities can show interest in having Bob and his band do a show there.

Um..OH. MY. GOSH.

Bob Gentry in MY TOWN?!?!? There are no words, people.

So, I'm gonna add that little button here. If you happen to be from anywhere NEAR my area (say, in the continental US) please click and demand him. Seriously, only click if you are from around here and would actually go to his show. :) THANKS BUNCHES!!

<a href="http://eventful.com/demand/D0-001-000052550-8/join?from_sticker=300x325_purple"> Demand Bob Gentry with Eventful! </a> Demand Bob Gentry with Eventful! Learn More about Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand
posted by Angie @ 11:38 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okey dokey girl,, I pressed the button,, just make sure you let me know when he shows up cause I want to be there,, 'kay.

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Just caught up with your last few posts. Happy late birthday!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Wow, I wonder if you going to stop posting after the month is over. lol

    Hey you could help me stay on 25peeps.com longer if you promote me in your awesome blog (brown nosing here)I have been there for 7 days and I thought I wouldn't last even one.

    At least go and vote for me, just think I'm one of the American Idol hopefuls. he he.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I already promised him monkey sex if he'd come to my town before yours so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    :) *smooch* I love you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives