Friday, December 01, 2006
1 degree of separation
My sister called me at work today.

Sis: "Guess what I did?"
Me: "What?"
Sis: "I just spent the afternoon at the laundromat with Erik Estrada, LaToya Jackson and Trish Stratus."
Me: "SQUEAL!"
Me: "I hate you!"
Me: "Please tell me you had a camera with you!"
Sis: "Of COURSE I didn't! But, I got their autographs."
Me: "You suck!"

She said that the ladies were very personable (not that Erik wasn't) and they are also very tiny. She didn't really chit-chat with them because she didn't want to hover and be one of THOSE fans. (you know, kind of like ME) Cool thing was that she got to sign one of those waivers to allow them to use her footage if they want. She said they had the camera filming her laundry in the dryer, to which she said, "For God's sake! I had all my old crappy stuff in there!" (their basement flooded, that is why she was even there at all.) The camera guy did say that they are ALL freezing to death here since most of them live in L.A. most of the time. Funny.

See?? I'm getting ever closer to a PONCH meeting!! I can feel it in my celebrity-stalking bones.
posted by Angie @ 9:01 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are definitely getting closer to being celebrity stalker woman,, lol.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want some Trish pics if you ever get close enough...

    BTW- Make sure you wear sunglasses around Ponch... that smile will blind you.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    heh heh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives