Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Soul Patrol (or Two Posts In a Row About Taylor Hicks)


Taylor's album (CD..whatever) comes out today. Yay! I haven't been dropping as many hints that I want it like I did "Daughtry" because Christmas is so close and I don't want to drive Bubba TOO crazy. But, Hey Bubba! I want the Taylor Hicks CD! I promise not to (try to) have any more kissing-Taylor-Hicks dreams. Cross my heart.

I still say that a Taylor Hicks/John Mayer collaboration would totally rock. Just sayin'.

PS This week has already been better than last. Cross your fingers.
posted by Angie @ 4:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives