Sunday, December 10, 2006
Yes, I DO have too many strange dreams about American Idol stars
Ok, so this only makes TWO dreams I've had with American Idol people in them, but still..that kinda sorta makes me weird. But, I like being weird.

The other night..or yesterday when I took a nap, I can't remember exactly when..I had a sort of weird dream. But, it was one of those dreams that seem so real, that when you wake up, it's hard to snap back into the real world. The kind where when you wake up you are disoriented and you can't figure out where the people from your dream are. I'm sure you've had that kind of dream at some point as well.

So in the dream, I was at work. It was work, but not, ya know? My office was in building that was very different inside than the one where I really work. It was enormous...like a huge Wal-mart and Lowes plus my office building all in one. The ceilings were high and the floors were similar to a Wal-mart. One end of the building was a funeral home. (huh? Don't ask me.) I was there and I had to be on the complete opposite end of the building in about 2 minutes and I was late so I took a short cut. I went through an "alarmed" door and set off a big loud alarm. I ran so no one would know it was me who had set off the alarm. (When in doubt, deny deny deny)

I was wearing a headset and someone told me, on the headset, that some celebrities were stopping in at some point. So I said, "Well, I'm not going to make a fool of myself and act all stupid around the celebrities." I made my way to where I had to be and when I came back out the door (which was like the store room where I used to work at Kmart years ago) there stood Taylor Hicks from American Idol! I kind of scream-squealed and then I said, "Hi."


There were no flowers on Taylor's head in my dream.


For whatever weird dream reason, he was looking for my office so I took him and his entourage there. He was very friendly and talked a lot. We were standing out in the hall and I asked him if I could take a photo with him. He agreed and gave me a big hug and then I kissed him on the cheek and then he kissed me on the lips!

I was all, "HA HA!" and rubbing it in the faces of my co-workers because one) he kissed me and two)he wouldn't take photos with anyone else.

My unconscious dream brain is mean. And a dork.

PS What do you suppose it means that both dreams involved work (in some way) AND American Idol men? Hmmm...

PPS Ponch sightings=ZERO I SUCK at stalking celebrities.
posted by Angie @ 7:58 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger CyberCelt said…

    I think you do not like your coworkers, have a crush on the Idol guy and want to have something over on those people at work.

    All in all, it was a very satisfying dream, I would think.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol,, I especially love how you admit to sucking at stalking celebrities,, honestly I would suck at it too.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Hey I like your dream, can I have it with Kat McPhee.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives