Friday, December 08, 2006
If you work with me and you are reading this, I LOVE MY JOB!
I know, I know. I spoiled you all by posting every single day in November....then told you I was in the habit...then I stopped. Seriously, this has been the week from someplace worse than than the depths of HELL! No really, think of how gross and disgusting Satan's toilet would be and multiply that by about 1000. THAT is how bad this week has been. At work anyway.

Without a stinking supervisor (STILL!) I managed to get a new person partially trained. By partially, I mean barely. I also managed to barely keep my head above water with all the work piled on me. The highlight of the week was when I broke down in tears from the stress of it all. At work. Awesome.

My life, it has become the devil's toilet scum.


***disclaimer: I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB
posted by Angie @ 1:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives