Tuesday, December 12, 2006
10 On Tuesday
This is my FOURTH post today! What has gotten into me??

Today's 10 On Tuesday is 10 Things You Want For Christmas. Of course I have to participate since I haven't even talked about my wish list for this year. Now, just for the record, this is MY list. Of course I want lots of things for my kids and husband, but that is not the point of this post. :)

10 Things You Can Buy For Angie for Christmas
  1. Taylor Hicks CD (have you NOT read some of my last few posts?)
  2. iPod (I will never get one, but it's always on my list.)
  3. A digital camera that takes excellent crisp clear photos a la Miss Zoot
  4. The Biggest Loser cookbook and calorie counter book (I'll lump these two together since they sorta go together)
  5. A purse
  6. Many, many tv show DVD sets. There are just too many to list. This pretty much means that I wouldn't have time to watch them all. I still want them.
  7. Any or all of the Post Secret books.
  8. A new blog template
  9. Gift card for a bookstore.
  10. Gift card loaded with $$ for clothes and shoes and jewlery...etc...
Let me know if you need my address....
posted by Angie @ 4:42 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You may want to take the Taylor Hicks album off you wishlist. I gave it a listen and it's not at all good. Now it's not Paris Hilton bad, but that's not saying much. The album though, would make the perfect gift from someone on your "naughty" list to punish them.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol That was funny scooter! I just wanted to say I was very surprised to see a new template on your list! I LOVE your current template. I don't know how long you have had it and I guess after a while the same thing could get old, but just for the record I LOVE your template!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives