Friday, December 22, 2006
The first of probably many end-of-the-year memes
I don't care if you hate them, I'm meme-ing today. I'm off work and just sitting around wasting time before I start a present wrap-o-thon.

I did this meme last December and thought it might be space filler fun again.

Here's how it works. Go into your archives from 2006 and post the first sentence of the first post from each month. Sounds like fun, huh? Like I said last year, this could either be fun or incredibly boring. You don't have to explain them, but I thought I would go ahead and give a short explanation.

January-"Thanks for stopping by." (from the obligatory Happy New Year Post.)

February-"I don't have much to say at the moment, but I will say this." (a short and sweet non-political political post.)

March-"One word---BORING!" (an American Idol Top 10 girls post)

April-"I have a ton of things...little things...that I want to talk about." (a mish mash post about lots of things.)

May-"No, no...this is not more posting on our big date Saturday. ;)" (a post about the show "Big Love" on HBO.

June-"She was born by c-section, 15 days late, on February 25, 1991. Bubba and I were just barely 20 and 19." (a Thursday Thirteen about my daughter, Brianna)

July-"Bubba got the kids temporary tattoos the other day." (a cute kid anecdote)

August-"Ok, so I missed live blogging the show on Sunday night...and I haven't fed you guys any spoilers lately." (a Big Brother post)

September-"Here are some things I'd rather be doing than working on a Friday..." (self explanatory)

October-"Remember that episode of "Friends" where they were watching the prom video?" (a post about how I hate having my photo taken)

November-"You knew I would." (Halloween photos post.)

December-"My sister called me at work today." (about my sister meeting Ponch!)

Now wasn't that a hop, skip and a jump down memory lane? Fun stuff. Now I won't tag anyone, but Cristie and Tara had better do it. ;)

Merry Christmas!!!!

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 8:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This would have been better without explanations...

    But i'll have to agree with March about most memes....

    ;)

    Merry Christmas!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives