Sunday, December 24, 2006
Another meme because I like to drive my reader(s) crazy
I saw this one over HERE while I was surfing at BlogMad.

1. How many Christmas Cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway? Um, several. I didn't mail any cards out. I am TERRIBLE at getting cards out at Christmas time. I DID however, pass some out at work.

2. At this point, do you weigh more or less than you did on January 1, 2006? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? More and it's a very bad thing. (see my post about The Fat and Biggest Loser.)

3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else? I'll be at home, watching the ball drop and smoochin' on Bubba.

4. Take this quiz to see what your holiday stress level is.
Your Holiday Stress Level is Moderate

The holidays sometimes stress you out, but mostly because they wear you down.
Take it easy! You can have a fun holiday without running yourself ragged.


5. Have you ever been the designated driver at a party or outing with your friends? I rarely go out, but I would be if I were asked to. I'm cool like that.

6. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose? I've never done it but I would. I'm cool like that. (see above.) :)

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 10:59 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives