Sunday, December 31, 2006
2006 recap meme
Thought I might as well do this meme again just like last year.

2006 In Review

1) Was 2006 a good year for you?
It was a pretty good year as years go. Bubba became a stay-at-home dad so I knew I didn't have to worry about my kids. We've kept up financially pretty well. I still have a job with insurance. Generally, things have been good.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
hmmm..online, I was happy when the drama stopped finally. It was ugly there for a while back in January. In "real" life, there were many good moments. It's hard to pick just one. Most of them have to do with my kids. Brianna's high school marching band (that she is a part of in the guard) won the State championship again in August. Braelyn started kindergarten. Jameson was finally fully potty-trained and stopped wetting the bed (and the bathroom rugs.) It's the little things, you know.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Chris Daughtry getting kicked off American Idol. kidding. I WAS bummed, but that doesn't really qualify here.
I broke my blog this year. That was an extreme low. I seriously almost hyperventilated. I got some help from a good blog friend and then I finally ended up with the pinkness you see now. I am totally itching for a change now.

4) Where were you when 2006 began?
Right here at home watching the New Year's Eve shows on tv.

5) Who were you with?
Bubba. Kiddies were in bed and Brianna was at a party. Fun stuff. Actually, I prefer being at home. I don't like big crowds or smoky bars so we stay home.

6) Where will you be when 2006 ends?
I'll be at home watching the ball drop and realizing that I am getting old because all of the musical performances on the New Year's show will suck and sound awful and then I will probably have to pretend to kiss someone at midnight because Bubba doesn't feel well and he will most likely be in bed already. Sound like fun?? Wanna come over?

7) Who will you be with when 2006 ends?
See above. Brianna is over at the boyfriend's house and the babes will be sleeping.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution(s) of 2006?
See the post right before this one.

9) Do you have a new years resolution(s) for 2007?
scroll down..I already posted them.

10) Did you breakup with anyone in 2006?
Well, the only person I have to break up with is Bubba so that would be a great big NO.

11) Did you make any new friends in 2006?
a few new blog friends and a couple of myspace friends who actually are old acquaintances

12) Who is your favorite new friend?
I shall be diplomatic and say ALL of them!

13) What was your favorite month of 2006?
Not sure I had a favorite. The months that we are busy with band and guard are always fun.

14) Did you travel outside of your country in 2006?
I do not have a passport, nor do I fly, so...NO.

15) What different states did you travel to in 2006?
I stayed my butt in Indiana all year long.

16) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?
No, and for that I am thankful.

17) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I just miss some old friends who I used to talk to often.

18) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2006?
I didn't see very many movies this year but I thought Pirates 2 was pretty good. Cars was good as well.

19) What was your favorite song from 2006?
No one is allowed to make fun of me...I have a wide range of music that I love. Doesn't matter to me if it is musically superb, if it makes me happy, then I like it.
I liked, "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake, "Black Horse & the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall and "Waiting on the World To Change" by John Mayer. Just three of the many many songs I loved this year.

20) What was your favorite record from 2006?
If by record this means CD, then just about the only full CD I've heard this year has been "Daughtry" and I love it.

21) How many concerts did you see in 2006?
This is a sore spot in my life. I saw NO concerts this year. I missed DMB once again. I missed INXS. I missed lots of people I wanted to see. blah.

22) Did you have a favorite concert in 2006?
shut up.

23) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006?
I had a couple of margaritas at Chili's. Is that a lot?

24) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?
dumbest question EVER. This HAD to come from a myspace survey.

25) How many people did you sleep with in 2006?
I don't have enough fingers and toes to count them all....ha ha...just one, Bubba.

26) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I can't think of anything. Surely I would remember if something shamed me.

27) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2006?
I'd rather not get into that here...in case the wrong person reads this...

28) Did you treat somebody badly in 2006?
I hope not..but if I did..I'M SORRY!

29) Did somebody treat you badly in 2006?
I don't think there was anything worth mentioning.

30) How much money did you spend in 2006?
As much as I made. We never have extra.

31) What was your proudest moment of 2006?
Watching my kids do well in school. Braelyn learning to read.

32) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
I'm sure SOMETHING embarrassing happened this year...

33) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?
I would have stayed on my diet and lost some weight.

34.) The best thing that happened to you in 2006?
I celebrated my 16 year wedding anniversary with my husband.

35) What are your plans for 2007?
I really just want to be happier and thinner and richer. Is that too much to ask?

That's it, y'all. I might be back later as I watch the NYE shows.

Labels: , ,

posted by Angie @ 3:37 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are cool. I might do them! ww

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives