Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Top 7
Quentin Tarantino was the "mentor" tonight and I found him pointless. I didn't like the song choices tonight, save for Kris. I love that song!


Allison--"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" Very breathy. Not my favorite of Allison so far, but I would guess it will be a good studio version. Simon called her staying to the end so if she's in the bottom, he will save her. 6 1/2 of 10

Anoop--"Everything I Do I Do For You."He tried to change it a little bit. I don't know, I wasn't that into it. However, it was pleasant. 7 of 10

Adam--"Born TO Be Wild" SCREEEEEECH!!!! SCREEEEEEAAMMMM!! TONGUE!! But the first part was OK. 6 of 10

Matt--he hit a few clunker high notes, but I just love Matt. I'd listen to him over Adam ANY time, ANY where. 7 of 10

Danny--LOVE. I was a little leery of the song but I loved that. It was nice and pretty. 8 1/2 of 10

Kris--Love! 8 1/2 of 10

Lil--No. And if you're going to talk back to Simon, please make a valid point. So, you like to sing R&B and gospel....then don't choose a Bette Midler song like The Rose. 5 of 10

Overall, underwhelming. My top 2 are Danny and Kris.
I hope Lil goes home.
That's all.
posted by Angie @ 8:14 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives