Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Where are we now? Top 9, I think.
My Idol thoughts.

Anoop "Caught Up." What the H was that?? I hated every second of it. 5 of 10

Megan "Turn Your Lights Down Low" Not a great song choice. I liked it yet I didn't. 5 1/2 of 10

Danny "What Hurts the Most" The only down thing I can say is, I hate Rascal Flatts more than just about any other band out there. Can't stand them. However, Danny did a great job tonight. Love his voice and personality! 8 1/2 of 10

Allison "Don't Speak" She looked cute and sounded pretty good. 7 1/2 of 10

Scott "Just The Way You Are" His best yet. It was very nice. 7 1/2 of 10

Matt "You Found Me" I love Matt's voice. This was an odd performance but not horrible. 7 1/2 of 10

Lil "I Surrender" Not so much. 6 of 10

Loathbert "Play That Funky Music" blah blah blah...SCREEEEEEEAM SCREEEECH. 3 of 10

Kris "Ain't No sunshine" Wonderful. Beautiful. Excellent!! 9 1/2 of 10
posted by Angie @ 7:50 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives