Monday, January 19, 2009
Farewell and Thank You






I was his biggest supporter. There were missteps as well as good choices and decisions and all along I knew he was doing what he thought was right for the people of this country. After 9/11 I felt more safe than ever. I never lost HOPE. I was always proud of my country and proud to be an American. I will miss him as the president. I hope he enjoys a long and happy life with Laura outside of the White House.

Godspeed, Mr. President.


ps I have closed comments on this one to keep out the crazies. I am not in the mood.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 12:04 AM  
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives