Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I hate the news.
I was sick ALL weekend. Since Friday afternoon, even. It sucked donkey butt, too. Fever, chills, aches, sore throat but thank goodness no puking! I spent the entire time in bed or in the recliner. (we do NOT have a comfortable couch and that sucks even more when you're sick and just want to lay on the couch and fade in and out of consciousness while watching so-bad-it's-good TV.) I watched no news. I checked my email a couple of times and changed my status on Facebook and MySpace to something sick and whiny.

You can imagine my disgust, my repulsion, even, when I emerged from my sickly fog on Monday (only because I had to go to work) to find out that freakin' Obama added freakin' Hillary to his little entourage.

Will this nightmare NEVER end? And it hasn't even started!!

And now, to cleanse my palate, a photo of something completely unrelated...an out- take of all the kids in the family on Thanksgiving.

posted by Angie @ 8:13 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Our couch is available right now.
    Love the family photo.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    A super family picture, Angie.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear you are ill!! This time of year is a germ infestation.

    BTW< great pic! Looks like they had a lot of fun.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That pic is classic!! Such a cool one to look back on when they are all grown.


    and yeah the whole Obama and Hilary thing makes me wanna hurl chunks too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives